Copyright © 2018-2023 by WC Yoga, LLC
Use of Site: This website details the Site owner’s personal experiences, training, and opinions regarding the practice of living yoga. The instructor is not a healthcare provider. This site does not provide medical advice and is for information purposes only. Any information contained within, transmitted to, or from this site does not constitute a physician-patient relationship. Medical, nutritional, and psychological information on this site is not intended to be a substitute for any prior or subsequent professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This website and its content does not prescribe, but instead describes one approach to health and wellness. The User should consult their physician before beginning any program of physical activity or dietary plan. The User should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you might have regarding medical conditions. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay seeking the professional medical advice because of content seen, on this site.
All graphics, audio files, text Java applets and scripts on this web site are the copyrighted works of WC Yoga, LLC. All rights Reserved. Any unauthorized redistribution or reproduction of any copyrighted materials on this website is strictly prohibited and will be punishable by applicable law.
feel2heal.net and WC Yoga are trademarks of WC Yoga, LLC.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, OR NON-INFRINGMENT, WC YOGA, LLC’S MAXIMUM LIABILTY FOR ANY INACCURATE INFORMATION AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED. WC YOGA, LLC IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information. WC Yoga may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on the Feel2Heal web site. WC Yoga may also log your IP address when you use the Feel2Heal website. WC Yoga uses this information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize that content that you might see on the Feel2Heal website. WC Yoga may also use “cookie” files to better serve your needs by creating a customized web site which fits your needs.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. WC Yoga will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any business, or government entity. WC Yoga will share your Personal Information with other entities should you request WC Yoga to share such information or if WC Yoga is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas, or other legal process.
4. User Accounts. WC yoga allows users to set up personal accounts to access the web site content. You have the ability to edit your User Information at any time and may delete your account at your convenience. Under no condition will WC Yoga share your user account information with another individual, business or government entity unless WC Yoga is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas, or other legal process.
5. Encryption. All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with anyone.
6. Amendments. WC Yoga reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. WC Yoga will contact users by e-mail and shall post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
7. Contact. You may contact WC Yoga directly by e-mailing [email protected] should you have any questions regarding this policy.
Terms of Service
2. Online Services and Disclaimer of Warranty. The Feel2Heal web site provides online services including, but not limited to, online information regarding WC Yoga’s classes, nutritional suggestions, as well as online communities. Any new sources, resources or informational content, and software is provided “AS IS” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, AN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTIBILITY OF ANY COMPUTER PROGRAM OR SOFTWARE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WC Yoga assumes no responsibility for any data loss or other loss suffered by any User of this web site. User is fully responsible for maintaining their computer equipment and internet access to use the Feel2Heal website.
4. User account. Users will select a username and password upon completing the registration process. Users are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their username and password. User agrees to immediately notify WC Yoga at [email protected] should User know, or have reasonable grounds to suspect, that the username and password have been compromised. WC Yoga shall not be responsible for User’s failure to abide by this Paragraph.
5. Informational content supplied by Users. User understands that all information, computer files, software, graphics, sound files, and text, whether publicly displayed by the User on the Feel2Heal web site, or privately transmitted through the Feel2Heal web site, are the responsibility of the User from which such informational content that user uploads, posts, e-mails, or transmits the Feal2Heal web site. Under no circumstances shall WC Yoga be held liable for User’s exposure to informational content that User deems offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances shall WC Yoga be held liable for any errors or omissions in any informational content transmitted by Users.
6. User conduct. User agrees to not use the Feel2Heal web site to:
(a) upload, post, or transmit any information content that is unlawful, threatens another person or entity, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invades the privacy of another, or is otherwise objectionable;
(b) collect personal information on “cyberstalk” or harass another User, or engage in conduct that negatively affects the online experience of another user;
(c) impersonate another User, person, entity, including any official or employee at WC Yoga LLC;
(d) intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, federal law, including violations of the Copyright Act;
(e) upload, post, or transmit any software or files that contain software viruses or other harmful computer code;
(f) interfere with the operation of WC Yoga’s web server or other computers or internet or network connections;
(g) upload, post or transmit any informational content that is the copyrighted, patented or trademarked intellectual property of another, or the trade secret of or confidential information of another;
(h) upload, transmit or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, including “spam” or “junk mail.”
7. Content submitted by Users. WC Yoga does not claim ownership of any informational content submitted by Users to the Feel2Heal web site. User grants WC Yoga a non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, distribute, modify, and publicly display any informational content submitted to the Feel2Heal web site. This license exists only so long as the User allows its content to remain on the Feel2Heal web site and will terminate in the event that User removes content.
8. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold WC Yoga, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders, or other partners, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit, or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection the service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
9. No resale. User agrees not to reproduce, copy, duplicate any portion of the Feel2Heal web site with the intention to sell.
10. Termination of User account. WC Yoga may, at its sole discretion terminate the User’s account for any reason. Under no reason shall WC Yoga be liable to User or any other party for such termination of User’s account.
11. WC Yoga Intellectual property rights. User agrees not to distribute, license, or create derivative works from any of WC Yoga’s copyrighted or trademarked material, including graphic files and software available on the Feel2Heal web site.
12. No warranties. THE INFORMATIONAL AND DOWNLODABLE SOFTWARE PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLITY, MERCHANTABLITY OF ANY COMPUTR PROGRAM OR SOFTWARE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYTEM INTEGRATION, OR NON-INFRINGMENT.
13. Limitation of Liability. WC YOGA, LLC’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY INACCURATE INFORMATION AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED (IF ANY).
14. Notice. Notices may be posted to the Feel2Heal web site or emailed to Users using the e-mail address Users submitted during the registration process
15. General. This TOS Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and WC Yoga and governs your use of the Feel2Heal web site. This TOS Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of South Carolina. User agrees to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts within the county of York in the State of South Carolina. The failure of WC Yoga to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS Agreement remain in full force and effect. Any claim arising under the TOS Agreement must be brought within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.